Partners in Workplace and Injury Management
Our Lady of the Resurrection Medical Center
Conveniently located on the 2nd floor
Our Lady of the Resurrection Medical Center's Specialty Clinics provide quality clinical services and expert medical management for the individual with a musculoskeletal or orthopedic injury. Whether injured on the job or at home, we will partner with individuals, companies and insurance carriers to promote fast recovery and prompt return to work and/or daily activities.
Comprehensive non-urgent injury care is provided to facilitate an individual's return to work and other activities as soon as possible. Board-certified physicians provide a broad spectrum of services in general orthopedics, hand and microvascular surgery, and pain management. Services at a glance include:
- Orthopedics and Musculoskeletal Injury Management
- Foot and Ankle Conditions
- Hand and Reconstructive Surgery
- Pain Management
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Laboratory Services
- On-site Physical Therapy
- On-site Occupational Therapy
- Functional Capacity Evaluation and Work Rehabilitation Program
Common problems treated:
- Back and neck injuries
- Acute sprains and strains
- Fractures and overuse injuries
- Spine-related pain
- Nerve injury pain syndrome
- Chronic leg or arm pain
- Total joint replacement
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
Case Management and Reporting
- Case management staff ensure prompt assessment, coordinated care, expedited testing and timely communications
- Work status reports are faxed or emailed to appropriate parties same day as visit
- Prompt billing and summary reports
- On-site Polish and Spanish medical interpreters
- Accessible physicians
Our Lady of the Resurrection Medical Center is located at 5645 West Addison Street, Chicago, at the intersection of Addison St. (CTA bus #152) and Central Ave (CTA bus #85).
The Specialty Clinics are conveniently located on the second floor of the hospital. Call 773-527-5839 or fax 773-527-5070.
The Specialty Clinics are open Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Free parking is available in the garage located on Addison Street across from the hospital.