Welcome to Saint Francis Hospital
Presence Saint Francis Hospital
355 Ridge Avenue
Evanston, IL 60202
Presence Saint Francis Hospital in Evanston, Illinois is an award-winning, full-service hospital and Level I Trauma Center.
As home to the first accredited Chest Pain Center on Chicago's North Shore, Presence Saint Francis Hospital and its more than 500 physicians have a rich history of providing top-quality care and leading edge technologies.
Home to Many Honors
- Designated as a Magnet Hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
- Recognized as a Primary Stroke Center certified by The Joint Commission for using stroke care protocols that have been proven as efficient and high quality.
- Saint Francis Hospital's Breast Center is a designated "Breast Imaging Center of Excellence" by the American College of Radiology.
- 55% of Saint Francis Hospital nurses hold advanced credentials in their fields. The nation's average is only 27%.
- Accredited with commendation by the American College of Surgeons' Commission on Cancer.
Home to Many Firsts
- First hospital to perform an open heart bypass surgery in the entire Chicagoland area.
- First Accredited Chest Pain Center in Illinois.
- First hospital in the Midwest to offer a low-dose 64-Slice CT scanner, an extremely high-resolution digital scanner that can detect cardiac disease and other heart abnormalities earlier than ever.